Tuesday 10 January 2012

Colour Scheme

I agreed with the results I obtained from asking some people from my target audience what colour scheme looks most effective on a music magazine so I will be using a dark, plain colour scheme which includes one bright colour.

I did further research into which colour this should be and noticed that alot of music magazines, most being rock, include the colour red and so I would like to use something different. I want to ensure it doesn't look too rocky otherwise it may not appeal to people who like pop.

I concluded that to be unique, yellow would be a good colour; this is already used in some gossip magazines but this way, it is both unisex and already partly relates to the gossip and fashion side of the magazine as well as being more of a pop style to add in with the darker rock colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment